Trademark & Branding
The law firm of Beame & Mencher LLP offers its clients Comprehensive Trademark Representation [CTR] – representation of business owners, start-ups, and potential entries to market. We work directly with you throughout the entire process – from an initial consultation to discuss your business’s needs to the preparation of your application(s) and drafting of the ever-important class description, from communicating with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) at every stage to obtaining your official trademark registration certificate – a process that lasts 12-18 months. We also offer extensive legal representation in numerous other aspects of trademark law, including:
- Trademark Prosecution & Response to Official Office Actions
- Third Party Challenges to Pending Trademark Applications
- Comprehensive Search Analysis and Evaluation of your Proposed Trademark
- Expansion of Trademark Protection via International Registrations
- Monitoring of Third Party and Potentially Infringing Uses
- Policing your Trademark through Cease & Desist Notifications and other Legal Actions
Our Comprehensive Trademark Representation is first-rate. To learn more about the legal services we provide and the costs of CTR, click here.
To learn more about Trademark & Branding:
- The Importance of Trademark Registration
- Steps to Obtaining Federal Trademark Registration
- Comprehensive Trademark Representation
If you prefer or need a la carte representation in some of the above areas, please contact us directly to discuss your matter. Our initial consultation is always complimentary. Brian Mencher can be reached by e-mail at Brian(at)BMLawGroup.com.