We represent clients in all sectors of the entertainment industry, as well as entrepreneurs and business executives needing guidance in start-up/corporate governance, intellectual property protection and licensing, and contract negotiations. Our practice areas include:
- Music: Draft and negotiate Recording, Production, Publishing, Management, Joint Venture, Producer and Licensing Agreements including mechanical, synchronization and new media licenses for major and independent artists;
- Film: Draft and negotiate Private Placement Memorandum, Talent, Synchronization, Option, Production, and Distribution Agreements;
- Television: Draft and negotiate Development, Talent, Rights and Clearances, and Hold Agreements
- Internet and Multimedia: Draft and negotiate website development and e-commerce agreements, videogame licenses, website user click-through agreements, and web-based adult content law.
- Search, apply and prosecute copyright and trademark applications.
- Draft, review and negotiate transactions involving the acquisition, enforcement, disposition and licensing of intellectual property and business assets.
- Draft, revise and negotiate corporate agreements including business formation documents, shareholder’s agreements, LLC operating agreements, and joint ventures agreements;
- Draft, review and negotiate agreements for business closings, distribution, purchase, licenses, loans and settlements; and
- Review, interpret and explain documents and agreements for clients; discuss client’s goals, offer business affairs advice and draft agreements to their specific requirements.